Search Burj Attari Blog

Which ISP is better in Attari?

Friday, August 6, 2010

Biogas Plant Being Installed In Town

A Biogas plant at Burj Attari (pic by Ahmad Nawaz)




We (introduction is given below) built the Attari’s first Bio-Gas Plant in 2010 and it is going operational soon. I'm thinking that it worth introducing on a large scale and we're trying made to carry it to every house in Burj Attari. Is bio-gas from cow-dung solution to the gas requirements of rural areas? Last year, some Govt. College University - GCU, MPhil students visited Burj Attari, in order to plan a bio-gas plant because it is being introducing in some developing countries specially Pakistan, which is already facing big energy crisis. In the discussions I (Ahmad Nawaz and my teacher) told them that I could build such a unit and examine its working and produce a report in a few of weeks’s time. I didn't have any drawings and neither had he, but I'd a complete theoretical idea of working of it, while I was a student of final year in UET Lahore.
 I fully understood fermentation process and built a separate unit for it. We built this unit during the some month's time and carried out tests and trials over a period of a few days.

Disclaimer: This article is approved by Waseem Ahmad.

No comments: